THE 2019 BIG BRONX BIKE SWAP
Mullaly Bikepark is hosting the third annual THE BIG BRONX BIKE SWAP to further benefit our efforts at the park, and help provide an affordable way for the community to get bikes of all styles.
The Bike Swap is FREE to attendees and space for vendors a suggested $10 donation via the site so sign up for vendor tables during pre-registration on-line.
FREE ENTRY FOR ALL ATTENDEES
MAY 25, 2019 | 12:00 PM UNTIL 5:00 PM
A flea market style event for bikes, parts, and accessories. The yearly event great way to get bikes, parts, and accessories at a low cost. There will be a number of affordable deals for riders of all skill level and interests.
We will have open riding session throughout the day on our one of a kind DIY BMX course.
VENDOR SIGN UP INFORMATION
- Your space is your responsibility. Leave it as you found it. You must set up and break down your own space on schedule we do not provide anything to assist with your set up or breakdown.
- Vendor spaces are 7′ x 7′ areas that you can set up as you would like. You can also sign up for multiple spaces if you would like and combine them into a larger space.
- No grills/fires
- No Smoking
- No Drugs
- No Alchohol
- No Smoking
- No Amplified music
- No Live music
- No Unregistered Vendors
- No Stolen Items
- Set up begins @10:00 AM. Vendors will check in at the Mullaly Garage in the southwest corner of the park area. Vendors are responsible to leave their space so that it looks as it did prior to set-up. Vendors have to be out of the park by 6:30 PM.
- Vendors will be assigned their spots on the day of the event and given a space number. Please check in the the Mullaly Garage in the southwest corner of the park when you arrive to receive your assigned space number.
- The Big Bronx Bike Swap is at Mullaly Bikepark in the Bronx. At East 164th St and River Avenue
- The public hours are from 12PM to 5PM.
- You are responsible for tables, chairs, and anything else you will need. We will only sell you a space. If you have any questions or concerns about payment, please contact our organization: email@example.com
You may drive onto East 164th street prior to 10AM to load in. There is very limited parking on 164th Street as well as on River Avenue during the event and will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis. It is YOUR responsibility to park and secure your vehicle onsite NO CARS will be allowed to park within the park during the event.
All set up materials must be brought through the main gate entrance of the park on 164th Street.
For more than three spaces contact firstname.lastname@example.org | All sales final no refunds. Event will run Rain or Shine.