THE BIG BRONX BIKE SWAP
Mullaly Bikepark is hosting the first annual THE BIG BRONX BIKE SWAP to further benefit our efforts at the park, and help provide an affordable way for the community to get bikes of all styles.
The Bike Swap is free to attendees and only costs $20 so sign up for vendors during pre-registration on-line.
FREE ENTRY FOR ALL ATTENDEES
JULY 15, 2017 | 12:00 PM UNTIL 5:00 PM
A great way to get bikes, parts, and accessories at a low cost. There will be a number of affordable deals for riders of all skill level and interests.
We will have raffles with prizes from a number of companies in addition to BMX demos throughout the day on our one of a kind DIY BMX course.
DETAILS FOR VENDORS
- Set up and security is your responsibility (we do not provide: tables, chairs, tents, dollys, handtrucks, load-in, etc.).
- Vendor spaces are 7′ x 7′ areas that you can set up you see fit. You can also sign up for multiple spaces if you would like
- No food
- No alchohol
- No smoking
- No amplified music
- Set up time begins @9:00 AM. Vendors will check in at the Mullaly Garage in the southwest corner of the park area. Vendors will be asked to clean up their space so that it looks as it did prior to set-up. Vendors have to be out of the park by 7:00 PM.
- Vendors will be assigned spots on the day of the event and given a space number. Please check in the the Mullaly Garage in the southwest corner of the park when you arrive to receive your assigned space number.
- The Big Bronx Bike Swap is at Mullaly Bikepark in the Bronx. At East 164th St and River Avenue
- Vendors can only set up in the space assigned to them. All vendors must stay within their assigned space(s) and can not go outside of it.
- The public hours are from 12AM to 5PM. Vendors should expect a busy day!
- You are responsible for tables. We will only sell you a space. If you have any questions or concerns about payment, please contact Brendan Vail at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may drive onto East 164th street prior to 10AM to load in. There is very limited parking on 164th Street as well as on River Avenue during the event and will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis. We will do all we can to accommodate your vehicle, but ultimately, it is your responsibility to park it off site.
All set up materials must be brought through the main gate entrance of the park on 164th Street.
For more than three spaces contact email@example.com | All sales final no refunds. Event will run Rain or Shine.